Sunset Bay Cabins
Settle In For The NIGHT
YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME!
Come and stay awhile, drop your bags, unwind and explore the space. No matter how long your journey...it was worth it! Relax and enjoy the view.
Come Visit Us At
Sunset Bay Resort Cabins
Sunset Bay Resort can accommodate any of your needs whether it’s for play, work, or just some relaxation. Our 550 sq. ft. cabins are “your home away from home”. We have one bedroom cabins that will accommodate up to four people and two bedroom cabins that accommodate up to eight people! Each cabin is complete with a kitchen including a fridge and stove, so you can bring and prepare your own food.
If you’re looking for something smaller, check out our Sunset Bay Lodge which is a separate lodge style unit.
We also are pleased to offer permanent seasonal trailer sites, full service with power, potable water and sewer.
Stay in a Cabin
Max 4 persons
1 – 2 nights @ $265.00/ night
3 – 6 nights @ $235.00/ night
Weekly @ $1,410.00
Max 8 persons
1 – 2 nights @ $330.00/ night
3 – 6 nights @ $295.00/ night
Minimum booking of Three (3) consecutive nights during July & August.
Cabin Amenities Include:
Extra Futon Bed
Hot and Cold portable running water
Tub/Shower, Sink, Toilet, Hairdryer & Bath Towels.
Heating & Cooling
Central Air Conditioning and Forced Air Heat
Stove/Oven, Refrigerator, Microwave, Toaster, Coffee Pot, Cookware, Dishes, Utensils, Kitchen Linens
Outdoor living Area
Deck, Table & Umbrella, Loungers and Table, Vermont Casting Barbecue, Fire Pit
Important Sunset Bay Cabin & Lodge Policies:
- All prices are plus applicable taxes and fee on accommodation rentals. 50% deposit is required at time of booking.
- For the comfort of all our guests, all accommodation are pet and smoke-free.
- We love animals, but please leave your pets at home.
- Check out is 11 am. Check in is 4 pm.
- Beach and personal attire not supplied.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival date, the deposit is nonrefundable.
- 25% administration fee on all other refunds of 31 days or more.
- No refunds on early departures, late arrivals, or evictions.
What our guest are saying…
“A well run family business who caters to all of their customer’s needs. They often bend over backwards to resolve any issues and service their customers. For example, they go to the Marina to check on their customers boats, to make sure they are tied up properly and not taking on any water!” – Jackie
Have you visited Sunset Bay?
We would love to hear about your experience! Please leave us a review here.