Sunset Bay Lodge
Settle In For The NIGHT
YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME!
Come and stay awhile, drop your bags, unwind and explore the space. No matter how long your journey...it was worth it! Relax and enjoy the view.
Come Visit Us At
Sunset Bay Lodge
Sunset Bay Resort can accommodate any of your needs whether it’s for play, work, or just some relaxation. Our Sunset Bay Lodge is a separate lodge style unit in the middle of the complex that are perfect for 1-4 people.
If you’re looking for something a bit bigger, check out our Sunset Bay Cabins which can accommodate up to 4 and 8 people depending on the size you need!
We also are pleased to offer permanent seasonal trailer sites, full service with power, potable water and sewer.
Stay in the Lodge
Book your stay at the Lodge
Our cozy year round lodge unit is nestled in the centre of the resort underneath the pines. The covered deck lets you enjoy the outdoors any season. Whether it be for work, visit, or play, a suite can suit your needs.
Max 4 Persons
One night only @ $165.00/night
2 – 6 nights @ $151.00/ night
Weekly (seven nights) $906.00
Lodge Amenities Included:
Heating & Cooling
Radiant Floor Heat
Table & Chairs
Covered Deck, Picnic Table, Wood/Briquette Barbecue
Important Sunset Bay Cabin & Lodge Policies:
- All prices are plus applicable taxes and fee on accommodation rentals. 50% deposit is required at time of booking.
- For the comfort of all our guests, all accommodation are pet and smoke-free.
- We love animals, but please leave your pets at home.
- Check out is 11 am. Check in is 4 pm.
- Beach and personal attire not supplied.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival date, the deposit is nonrefundable.
- 25% administration fee on all other refunds of 31 days or more.
- No refunds on early departures, late arrivals, or evictions.
What our guest are saying…
“Sunset Bay Resort is like HOME SWEET HOME. Super owners, lovely place, near the water , and very clean rooms!! A hundred thumbs up just from me!!! Love it so much there — I am a repeat customer going there for about 15 years. All it took was once there, and loved it and have never stopped going there. Sonnia and Lawrence (the owners) are super people. They are so welcoming and make you feel at home at their resort. Super people, super place!!!” – Andrea Latsay
Have you visited Sunset Bay?
We would love to hear about your experience! Please leave us a review here.