Aug 25 2021
For 35 amazing years, Lawrence and Sonnia Minshull have owned and operated Sunset Bay Resort. Originally established in the 1940’s, Lawrence and Sonnia have been the longest-standing owners and have made vast improvements to the resort over the years. Though they have thoroughly enjoyed their time as resort owners, Lawerence and Sonnia are approaching retirement and have listed Sunset Bay Resort for sale.
Saskatchewan Lake Resort Sunset Bay Resort IS FOR SALE
Built in 1989, Sunset Bay Resort is located at Emma Lake, Saskatchewan, and occupies over 2 acres of prime beachfront property. Sunset Bay Resort is a 4-season oasis that is complete with all the amenities to make it a business owner’s dream property.
Facets of Business at Sunset Bay Resort:
Sunset Bay Resort has many options to accommodate guests including:
- Sunset Bay Cabins – 4 Year-Round Cabins. 2 – 2 Bedroom are 590 square feet each, and 2 – 1 Bedroom are 510 square feet each.
- Sunset Bay Lodge – Year-Round Lodge with 4 Separate Units
- 20 Seasonal Trailer Sites that are fully serviced with 30 Amp Power and potable well water. Seasonal Trailer sites are all on a yearly lease.
Sunset Bay Resort property has a great dining space with the opportunity to be used for catering, breakfast, take-out, and up-scale dining experiences. It is the only water-front restaurant at Emma Lake.
- The Licensed 2 Story Lakeside Family Restaurant at Sunset Bay is equipped with a commercial-grade kitchen.
- The Restaurant can seat up to 80 people, and there is a gorgeous natural fireplace in the upper formal dining area.
- The outdoor patio can accommodate 20 people.
Sunset Bay Resort property includes a place for guests to do laundry.
The Year-Round Public Laundromat at Sunset Bay is equipped with 9 Huebsch Top-Load Washing Machines, 4 Wascomat Natural Gas 30 lb Dryers, and a 60 Gallon Rapid Recovery Water Heater.
Sunset Bay Resort Marina is the only commercial Marina at Emma Lake. Sunset Bay Resort Marina includes:
- Full-Service Marina equipped with double transfer floating docks, that feature 64 Watercraft Stalls
- Watercraft Stalls are rented out by the season, with 4 stalls kept available for short-term rentals
- Environmental Fuel Storage System (25,000-litres)
- Confectionary and Ice cream Store that is located right on the waterfront with built in seating
- Equipment Rentals including paddle boards, kayaks, canoes, aqua bike, and stand-up sail board
Sunset Bay Resort includes a residence with plenty of space for the new owners to call home.
- The residence is 2500 square feet, and features an office, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, family room, large balcony and an attached work shop.
Sunset Bay Resort has been both a happy home and a wonderful workplace for the Minshull family, with a lifetime of lake memories created. Lawrence and Sonnia would like to thank their guests – who have become family and valued friends, for their support over the past 35 years.
For more information on Sunset Bay Resort, please view the listing below:
Apr 26 2021
In 35 amazing years at Sunset Bay Resort, Lawrence and Sonnia Minshull celebrate the countless vacation experiences and a million memories that have been created and cherished by guests who have become family and valued friends. We invite you to experience all we have to offer at Sunset Bay Resort for our 35th anniversary, an oasis nestled on the shores of Emma Lake.
For our 35th Anniversary, we want you to celebrate with us at Sunset Bay! Book and stay at the resort in April & May and receive our SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY RATE of 35% off any room (plus taxes & fees). This rate applies to any 2 consecutive night stay in our lodge or cabins in April or May, excluding long weekends.
Use promo code SUNSET35 when you book online and stay during April or May 2021.
Once you book, your journey at Sunset Bay Resort begins. Let’s start making even more memories at the lake to celebrate our 35th anniversary together!