Jul 27 2021
When visiting Sunset Bay Resort located at beautiful Emma Lake, Saskatchewan, there are countless things to do within a 30 minute distance! Whether it be water-based activities, land activities, or sightseeing, there is something for everyone to enjoy all year round. The best part – all activities are within a 30-minute distance of Sunset Bay Resort, so you will never have to commute far to experience all that Emma Lake has to offer.
Water-Based Activities In And Around Emma Lake, Saskatchewan
Visiting Sunset Bay in the Summer? Get out on the lake!
- Rent a canoe, kayak, or paddle board from the Sunset Bay Marina
- Waterski, knee board, or wake surf
- Go fishing
- Go swimming
- Explore the lake on a Sea-doo/jet ski
Visiting Sunset Bay in the Winter?
No problem, there is so much fun to be had.
Enjoy activities such as:
- Playing pond hockey
- Enjoy cross country skiing or snowmobiling
- Ice Fishing
Land Activities Around Sunset Bay Resort, Emma Lake, Saskatchewan
Visiting Sunset Bay Resort in the Summer? Hit the beach!
- Play beach volleyball on the court
- Build a sandcastle
- Play in the sand
Looking for a little more adventure? There are a ton of things to do within 30 minutes of Sunset Bay Resort!
- Go exploring on an ATV
- Go camping at Murray Point or Great Blue Heron
- Go hiking
- Play mini-golf at Emma Lake Mini-Golf
- Golf 9 or 18 holes at the Emma Lake Golf Course
- Go Birdwatching
- Go Berry picking
- Have a bonfire
Sightseeing Near Sunset Bay Resort
If sightseeing is up your alley, there are plenty of things to do within 30 minutes of Sunset Bay Resort.
- Visit the Height of Land Lookout Tower at Waskesiu
- Visit the Grey Owls’ Cabin at Waskesiu
- Hike the Boundary Bog Trail at Waskesiu
- Visit the Waskesiu Heritage Museum
- Sunsets and Sunrises – We are called ‘Sunset’ Bay Resort for a reason
- Northern Lights – They call Saskatchewan the “Land of Living Skies” for a reason
Hungry & thirsty from all the adventure-seeking?
- Visit the local adult watering holes such as the Sunnyside Bar
- Visit Fern’s Grocery & Emma Lake Pizza
- Enjoy ice cream from the Sunset Bay Marina
No matter the season, come out and discover for yourself all Sunset Bay Resort and the surrounding area have to offer. Sunset Bay Resort is waiting for you! Book your stay now.
Apr 26 2021
In 35 amazing years at Sunset Bay Resort, Lawrence and Sonnia Minshull celebrate the countless vacation experiences and a million memories that have been created and cherished by guests who have become family and valued friends. We invite you to experience all we have to offer at Sunset Bay Resort for our 35th anniversary, an oasis nestled on the shores of Emma Lake.
For our 35th Anniversary, we want you to celebrate with us at Sunset Bay! Book and stay at the resort in April & May and receive our SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY RATE of 35% off any room (plus taxes & fees). This rate applies to any 2 consecutive night stay in our lodge or cabins in April or May, excluding long weekends.
Use promo code SUNSET35 when you book online and stay during April or May 2021.
Once you book, your journey at Sunset Bay Resort begins. Let’s start making even more memories at the lake to celebrate our 35th anniversary together!